Thursday, August 25, 2011

Intro

Being a Disney cast member is a unique experience that I would like to share with the world. If there are any questions or suggestions, feel free to let me know. You will not find any secrets or backstage pictures or anything like that. I do not want to loose my magical job.

A lot of Disney fans dream about working for the mouse. So I made that dream come true. After high school I worked in a shop, during my internship I worked at City Hall and after college I worked at the reception of Hotel Santa Fe and afterwards at the CRO, Central Reservation Office.

I left DLP 5,5 years ago for several reasons. I never regret making that decision, but always thought it was the best time of my life. So after A LOT of thinking, I decided to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment